Where: Tallinn, Tallink Pirita Spa Hotel
When: 10.06.2015 - 11.06.2015
This year's the Baltic Sea Region (BSR) NGO Forum offers to representatives of NGOs and cooperation partners a chance to work in 10 different working groups, five thematic and five general woking groups (The working language of the 13th Forum is English):
1)Base for sustainable development – NGOs providing energy sustainability and energy security in BSR,
2) Social inclusion and dialogue – NGO’s actions for major social inclusion in BSR,
3) "Whole Baltic Sea Region Must Live" – NGOs for sustainable, safe, comfortable and innovative communities,
4) Life-long learning and civic education – NGOs for better employment,
5) Cooperation in the field of combating human trafficking in BSR,
6) European Year for Development 2015 – Thinking globally, acting locally,
7) Youth as future of BSR (korraldab Sillamäe Lastekaitse Ühing)
8) Unique and common cyberspace for NGOs of BSR,
9) Funding aspects of civil society development in BSR: Era of individualistic support – a loss or a benefit and
10) Human rights and cultural diversity in BSR – NGOs activities.
13th Baltic Sea NGO Foorumi has a participation fee 70 euro and without accomodation 30 eurot.
Please register yourself and send application form on email 13bsngoforumreg at gmail dot com latest by 17th of Mai 2015.
Sillamäe Society for Child Welfare and Ida-Virumaa Civil Society Network are represented by: Irina Golikova, SSCW executie director; Pavel Pervak, Community Development Society, PR manager, Stepan Bondarenko, SSCW youth worker and Vassili Golikov, SSCW programm and cooperation director.
All materials you can find on official webpage: http://bsngoforum.net/content/programs-workshops
Youth as future of BSR