SSCW is presently conducting the following programmes in the framework of which new projects will be developed:
• Active citizen programme
Aimed at developing democracy through citizen education
• Gender equality and empowerment programme
• Integration programme
SSCW as an organisation from Ida-Virumaa is very concerned with issues of integration and develops projects in Estonian and Russian
• Youth involvement and co-management programme
Aimed at increasing youth involvement in decision-making processes and promoting co-management
• Sustainable development programme
In conjunction with Rio+20 conference of 2012
• Volunteer work programme
Initiated in parallel with European Year of Volunteering 2011 and SSCW's grand project "Volunteer for tomorrow" that took place in that framework.
• Children’s rights programme
Increasing awareness on children's rights, especially through the "Notice the child!" campaign.
• Children and family centre „Notice the child“ in Sillamäe – operating and developing it on a monthly basis.
• International Cooperation
Programme is directed on development of international cooperation, joint projects, promotion/Increasing awareness about Estonian civil society on international level and on the developing solutions to problems defined on European and International level or disseminating the best-practices/solutions. (Euro-Mediterrenian cooperation, European-European etc).